Monday, August 31, 2009

Aditya Mega City, Indirapuram

Aditya Mega City is a Residential Project in Indirapuram built by Agarwal Associates Group.

Agarwal Associates Group has handled many Residential as well as Commerical projects.
All the details can be found out at http://www.agarwalassociatesgroup.com/residential.htmlThis project has options from 2 BHK to penthouse. I will highlight the pros and cons of this project in brief:

Advantages:
  • Good location.
  • Good carpet to Super area Ratio. There are very few builders who provide good carpet area to super Area ratio.All the rooms are big and airy. Most importantly all rooms have big wardrobes. I had a look at the 1610 sq ft area flat, and looking at the wardrobe size, you dont need a store room separately.
  • Good construction quality
  • Good quality fixtures installed in the apartments.
  • Aditya Mall right adjacent to the society. No need to go anywhere else for movies, shopping, household items. Big Bazaar is right here.

Disadvantages:
  • Huge delay in handing over the posession. Posession was expected in Dec 2007 but all residents are still awaiting the posession. No clear dates available even today.
  • All residents are furious with the builder and the same can be seen on the Orkut group of Aditya Mega City.
  • Pace of work is too slow.
  • Building area looks very crowded due to so many high rise towers.Lower floors can only dream of having sunlight. Open area like park looks very small compared to the number of flats in the society.
  • Builder looks very ignorant of the allotees concerns.Refer the orkut group for such issues.

Current Expected Rate:
As per my research the final rate that you can get here is around 2700-2800 per sq ft and this includes all miscellaneous charges like car parking etc.

I was very much interested in buying a flat here but because of the uncertainity of the posession, I opted for a ready to move in society.

Through this blog, I just want to highlight the true facts and would request all the readers/apartment holders to put their comments/experiences so that others who are also looking for property in this society are benefitted.

12 comments:

  1. I also took a look at Aditya project for end use. I agree with most of the assessment here and i also ended up moving into a ready-to-move-in society in Indirapuram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i am looking for available options for buying a house in indirapuram. Would you recommend that I still avoid Aditya. I have heard horryfying stories about Jaipuria group

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been able to monitor their progress in last few months. You may check out with the other flat owners there. If you feel that you may get the posession soon, then go for it.Otherwise there are many other societies you can look for and get ready to move in options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for buying an apartment in aditya mega city indirapuram. Can any body tell me any problems here.I should buy here or search any where.Are these multi storied buildings are good for living

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Anybody trying for this (aditya mega city) should have a lot of patient. This group is totally unprofessional and poorly managed. Incase you don't trust me, please sit in their site office(for a day) and you will meet people who have booked the flats 2 years ago and are still fighting for possession.

    I had my flat registered in jan'10 and I am still fighting for possession. There is a family I met in the office has been handed over the flat but for last 15 days, they are unable to move as the electricity connection has not been provided.

    Please for heavens sake do not go for any project being launched by Aditya Group

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I agree with the above comment, the employess of Aditya are totally unprofessional and they don't have any coordination among them selves. This is applicable to the people working at the site and also in thier office at Preet Vihar.

    I booked my flat in 2005 and I got it registered in Jan this year, but still I didn't get the possesion. You have to fight for every thing with these people.

    Please do not look into new ventures started by this group, they are lacking in professional experience, quality and sincereity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I fully agree with above comments. I also booked a flat in Aditya Maga City. Some time I wonder, their attitute change once you are traped in their society. Their in no qualified engineer available at site to supervise construction activities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i want to book flat in Aditya gold crest, Indirapuram. Building structure completed but finishing work is under process. Kindly advice me can i go for it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man in one word. Don't go for it. In fact I'd suggest NOT to go for ANY project by this Agarwal Associates group. They are a bunch of cheaters if you ask me. I am a resitdent if their "dream project" Aditya Mega City. Bearucracy combined with Gundagardi at its best if you ask me.

    The builder is not allowed to give a dedicated parking slot to each resitend DESPITE charging 1.5 lakh for each parking! He says as per the agreement, the rsidents are allowed to use only "common parking area". And as you must have guessed right, the actual parking slots are much lesser than the no of parking slots slots sold!

    Latest, they have filed a law suit in court because they think that the residents are wrong in forming their RWA. The builder says only the builder is allowed to form an RWA for the residents. There are tons & tons of issues in every of their projects, if you really want to have a true glipse, I'd say you take a look at

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/jaago_re_builder_aditya_mega_city/110369202324137

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I want to buy flat in gold crest, Aditya mega city centre, Indirapuram, GZB. Kindly let us know, i can buy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do agree with most of the comments. Builder outlook is non professional and does not have capacity to handle such large project. It seems that he has graduated very fast from building floors to township without grasping the intricacies of managing large projects. The staffs at the site and head office are totally non professional and remind the old era of government controlled development authorities

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thanks for info, Can u give me any idea about gold crest, it have proper approval............thanks

    ReplyDelete